Every brand is unique, an organism with DNA unlike any other. Memorable brands understand their DNA; they know it holds the secrets to their story, growth, and brand sustainability. Everything they do is true to that essence and in alignment across all channels of communication and marketing.
I help brands connect with their DNA, define or redefine who they are, and communicate this simply, authentically, and consistently whether it’s for a launch, rebrand, or reinvigoration.
It’s all about clarity, strategy, and communication.
You need me when
Your message and positioning aren't delivering the desired results
You need clarity about your brand and an aligned communications strategy
Your marketing copy and content needs to be written or edited
Your market focus expanded and needs a stronger message or cohesion across all platforms
It's time to rebrand
Clients often come to me for an ‘outsider’ perspective in industries where I have no prior experience because I can distill complex, confusing information into easy-to-understand, effective copy, content, and strategies.
My process… I think like a journalist to find the right hook, dig deep like an archeologist to uncover the treasures, create like a mad scientist to ignite the alchemy, and lace it with strategy for impact.
Effective brands stand for something, their purpose is clear.
They have clarity. They know who they are, what they do - for whom, their big ‘why,’ what differentiates them from the competition, and how to cohesively communicate this across all platforms.
Through a process of research and discovery, we'll uncover and be able to clearly articulate what sets you apart.
This will enable you to develop effective marketing, communications, and business strategies that will reinforce your brand, turn customers into brand champions, and position your company for growth. Your brand will stand out and be more marketable.
Let’s talk if:
- Your brand message isn't clear
- You're having trouble defining your value proposition
- Your brand isn't living up to its promise
- What you stand for is fuzzy to customers and employees
- Your offerings are confusing or need to be updated
- You need to rebrand
- Brand positioning
- Core brand promise
- Brand mission and goals
- Brand purpose
- Brand values
- Brand alignment strategy
- Content audit
- Content strategy
BRAND COMMUNICATION | VERBAL IDENTITY
“Your brand’s meaning is either clear or it’s fuzzy. If it’s fuzzy, changing the look won’t help.” - Simon Sinek, 'Start With Why'
Your brand story matters. It is the connective tissue that touches all aspects of your business and holds it together. When told well, it connects your brand with the right people at the right time.
Developing the right voice, message, and story that are aligned with your brand’s mission, vision, and goals are the critical first pieces. Then you must know how you want to be perceived in the marketplace and communicate that clearly, simply, and authentically both internally and externally. This is where I excel... in bringing your promise to life so your target audience knows what you stand for and how they can take part.
I help brands define or redefine who they are & communicate their purpose powerfully.
Let’s talk if:
- Your brand voice and message aren't clear or consistent across platforms
- Your customers seem unclear about the services/benefits you provide
- Employees have difficulty articulating your story
- You need guidance for the teams that develop your communications
- You're going through a change and need a new brand story
- You need a strategy to get your story out there
- Brand voice
- Brand message
- Brand story
- Communication plans
- Copy and content writing / editing
- Content marketing strategy
- Case study creation
- Verbal branding guidelines
Who I work with
Clients that are looking to ignite a spark and capture the hearts and minds of their target audience:
Growth-Stage Startups | Established Entrepreneurs
Small to medium-sized brands, companies, organizations that are making a difference
B2B | B2C
- More than 25 years of marketing, branding, communications, strategy, and business experience
- I'm industry agnostic and intentionally diverse. Clients often me in industries where I have no prior experience because I provide a fresh ‘outsider’ perspective.
- I can distill complex, dull information and turn it into compelling, concise, and actionable content
- Worked with clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Haiti, and Africa so bring a broad perspective that crosses borders and cultures
- I make the process and experience fun